Brother PE770 can be an embroidery only machine. As the name suggests, it's the upgraded…
Best Brother MFC-L2700DW Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2021
The MFC L2700DW’s high-yield cartridge promises low priced per page, however the trade-off is slow efficiency and lackluster black-and-white copies.
Get Brother MFC-L2700DW in cheapest Price in Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales
Check Price Brother MFC-L2700DW in Walmart, target, bestbuy, ebay,
Low printing costs
Faster-than-average black-and-white image printing
Faster-than-average startup time
Large-capacity paper tray
Slower-than-average text and graphics printing
Slow scanning speed
Subpar copy quality
A bargain-priced multi-function printer, the Brother MFC L2700DW ($130) supplies the printing, scanning and copying features you’d expect, along with some nice features as an auto document feeder and generous, 250-page paper tray. However the compromise for the reduced price tag can be an MFP that doesn’t measure to your competition in either speed or quality.
The 35-page auto document feeder sits near the top of the MFC-L2700DW chassis, and lifts up to reveal the scanning glass. This entire assembly hinges upward to provide usage of the output tray, that is a cavity carved from the middle of the chassis. A little flap hinges upward to keep paper from falling out in clumps of leading of the output tray.
A control panel features dedicated buttons for each and every work as well as navigation buttons for changing settings. You can store up to 10 email addresses in these devices for use with the scan-to-email function, and you could access your complete address book via the included software. When you scan to a PC, your native email application launches on your pc, with the scan contained in a new email.
You can store eight fax numbers to the one-touch buttons at the left side of the control panel, together with yet another 200 fax numbers that you access via the quantity pad. You enter these with the quantity pad and small screen, that may get tedious since each key represents 3 or 4 letters.
The energy cord is permanently mounted on the MFC-L2700DW, meaning you might face bigger repair jobs than with a removable version. I’d recommend extra caution with the MFC-L2700DW cord, ensuring it is not pressed against a wall or back of a desk.
The MFC-L2700DW might not exactly be the best prospect for an office thoroughbred. It had been slower compared to the 21.9 second average for all-in-one laser printers at printing text and graphics, making a five-page text document in 26 seconds (or 11.5 ppm).
For our six-page graphics document, Brother’s MFP took 50.1 seconds (or 7.2 ppm) to print – almost 10 seconds slower compared to the average of 40.7 seconds (or 8.9 ppm).
Printing full-page photographs on plain paper was more impressive: The MFC-L2700DW printed our landscape shot on letter-size paper in 15.8 seconds, slightly faster compared to the average of 16.5 seconds.
Most of these tests were performed with a PC linked via USB. Printing wirelessly can substantially affect performance according to your network. For instance, when operating correctly, the MFC-L2700DW printed a five-page text document over my Wi-Fi network in 1:15, or 4 ppm, in comparison to 11.5 ppm with a USB connection. To get regular wireless performance, and fix dropped Wi-Fi connections, I had to obtain a firmware update to the printer and permit IPv6 on my Mac.
MORE: Steps to make Your Printer Wireless
Using an Android smartphone, printing an individual text page from the MFC-L2700DW took 23.9 seconds, drastically faster than on various other models, including the HP M277dw, which took roughly one minute to complete the same task. However, as first installed, the printer cannot be selected from a document’s native application. I had to demand document via the iPrint&Scan app, that i found confusing, not necessarily knowing what folder my document lived in. Downloading the free Mopria iphone app solved this matter, putting the MFC-L2700DW in my own set of printers. The iPrint&Scan iphone app was struggling to print our six-page PDF, saying the file was too big; I had to open the document with a PDF viewer iphone app and print from there.
Copy and Scan Speed
Much like its text and graphics printing, the MFC-L2700DW’s copying and scanning are slower compared to the average for the laser multi-function printers we tested. It made a black-and-white copy in 12.5 seconds (or 4.8 ppm), just a little slower compared to the average of 10.7 seconds. But using the ADF for copying multipage documents will deliver faster speeds. Our five-page text document copied in 22.7 seconds, or 13.2 ppm.
Similarly, this Brother laser printer scans color documents at slower-than-average speeds, clocking in at 42.2 seconds, or 4.6 seconds slower compared to the average. The story was the same when scanning black-and-white documents: At 17.5 seconds, the MFC-L2700DW was the slowest model we tested; the category average was 11.3 seconds, as the most effective model (the Samsung M2070FW) made the same scan in 7.2 seconds.
Text documents from the MFC-L2700DW looked as sharp as those from any other model we tested, with heavy letterforms and crisp edges. Black-and-white mixed graphics didn’t fare aswell on Brother’s device, with prints showing mild banding in flat areas and lighter text forms than what the Canon MF229dw and HP M277dw produced. Similarly, black-and-white photographs printed with some minor banding on the MFC-L2700DW, but looked good overall.
Copies were disappointing, however, developing way too dark on the MFC-L2700DW and losing many details in dark areas. To create a satisfactory facsimile, I had to boost the brightness by two steps on the control panel; the copy still arrived too dark to re-create the facts in dark areas. What must have been the solution ended up being the contrary: Changing from default settings to Quality Photo setting actually added banding to the copy and a grainy, milky appearance that softened all details in the photocopy.
The colour scans I made looked good on my computer monitor, with vibrant colors. Details were sharp, though nearly as sharp as the copy created by the Canon MF229dw. Shadow areas lacked a number of the details in the initial color photo.
Ink Cost and Yield
The MFC-L2700DW model offers an excellent manage its standard-yield cartridge, rated to output 1,200 pages at 3.7 cents per page (almost a cent lower than the common of 4.6 cents). Utilize the 2,600-page high-yield cartridge, and the price per page falls to 2.6 cents.
Installing the toner cartridge and establishing the MFC-L2700DW on my wireless network was straightforward. I used the WPS button on my router and never have to enter my password on the control panel. Furthermore, you may use Brother’s iPrint&Scan application to execute these functions from an Android phone (as I did so) or an iPhone.
MORE: Best All-in-One Inkjet Printers – Scan, Copy, Fax
Additional supported platforms include Kindle Fire, Windows Phone and BlackBerry. These devices can also hook up to numerous cloud-storage services for uploading your scanned files for sharing.
Once setup, a powered-off MFC-L2700DW started up in 19.3 seconds, slightly faster compared to the almost 21-second average.
Brother’s ControlCenter software performs scanning and faxing. And, as mentioned, scanning to email at these devices will launch your existing email application on a PC or Mac. Furthermore, Brother’s online CreativeCenter offers many templates for business documents, such as for example presentations, business cards and letterhead. They’re fairly generic templates, nevertheless they could be beneficial to someone who’s starting a home-based business but hasn’t create stationery, letter formats or so on.
The MFC-L2700DW offers an extremely low priced per page and high text-printing quality. But performance is slower than average over the board, prints with graphics could possibly be more appealing and copy quality is subpar. Still, if text printing is most of your task and you do not desire a speed demon, this cost-effective model is actually a good fit.
Brother MFCL2700DW All-In One Laser Printer with Wireless Networking and Duplex Printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
2 used from $299.99
- B/W & Color Scanning
- Optical Scan Resolution (dpi): 600 x 2400 dpi
- Standard Input Paper Capacity: 250-Sheet Input Capacity
- Print Technology: B/W Laser Technology
- Printer Driver Compatibility: Windows & Mac OS
Brother MFC-L2700DW Laser Multifunction Printer - Monochrome - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - Copier/Fax/Printer/Scanner - 27 ppm Mono Print - 2400 x 600 dpi Print - 27 cpm Mono Copy LCD - 600 dpi Optical Scan - Automatic Duplex Print - 251 sheets Input -
2 used from $299.99
Brother MFCL2750DW Monochrome All-in-One Wireless Laser Printer, Duplex Copy & Scan, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
- Perfect all-in-one – The MFC-L2750DW developed for the busy home or small office, Brother’s latest compact laser all-in-one printer features advanced printing at 36 pages per minute(1) as well as faxing, copying, and scanning capabilities
- Engineered for productivity – This replacement for the MFCL2740DW helps save time with single-pass duplex (2-sided) copying and scanning via an up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder along with multi-page copying, scanning, and faxing functions
- Printing on the go: Send print jobs wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone, and tablet(2). The "Touch to Connect" printing with NFC gives added convenience(3)
- Cloud based print & scan – Print from and scan to popular Cloud services directly from the 2.7" color touchscreen, including Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote, and more(4)
- Wireless printing & exceptional support – easily connect via wireless connections from your laptop, smartphone, desktop, and tablets. We provide free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer. Copy resolution: 600 x 600 Max. Dpi. Power source-ac 120V 50/60Hz
Brother Monochrome Laser Printer, Compact All-In One Printer, Multifunction Printer, MFCL2720DW, Wireless Networking and Duplex Printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
$253.63 in stock
1 used from $253.63
- Upon activation, the Amazon Dash Replenishment service measures the toner level and automatically orders toner from Amazon when low. This ensures that you never run out again.
- Fast printing and copying up to 30 ppm
- Wireless and wired networking or connect locally via USB
- 2.7" color touch screen display
- 35 page auto document feeder.Recommended Monthly Print Volume:250 to 2,000 pages.Machine Noise (Ready/Copying):30 dB / 50 dB
Brother International EMFCL2707DW Brother EMFC-L2707DW-(MFC-L2707DW)-Monochrome Laser All-in-One with Wireless Networking, Black (Renewed)
- Fast Printing and Copying . Help improve your productivity with print and copy speeds up to 30ppm.
- Flexible paper handling. Features an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal size paper.
- Versatile, high-quality color scanning. Offers an up to 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated) resolution and a variety of "scan to" functions.
- Flexible connectivity. Built-in wireless 802. 11b/g/n and Ethernet network interfaces for sharing with multiple users on your network .
- Convenient mobile device printing & scanning. Print from your mobile device via: Air Print, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan.
Brother MFC-L2685DW All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer with Wireless Networking and Duplex Printing,Print- Scan- Copy- Fax
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
Brother Monochrome Laser Printer, Compact Multifunction Printer and Copier, DCPL2550DW, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready, Black
$183.99 in stock
- Print more, wait less. Engineered for increased efficiency with class leading Print speeds of up to 36 pages per minute.
- Dynamic features meet your evolving needs. The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with less refills and handles letter and legal sized paper.
- Flexible printing. The manual feed slot offers flexible paper handling of a variety of papers and sizes including card stock, envelopes, etc. To help you create Professional looking documents.
- Engineered to deliver productivity. Up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder helps save time with multi-page copy & scan.
- Printing as mobile as you are. Print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet.
Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HLL2390DW, Convenient Flatbed Copy & Scan, Wireless Printing, Duplex Two-Sided Printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
$149.99 in stock
2 used from $216.88
- Engineered for productivity: Brother’s latest technology is infused into the HL L2390DW. Equipped with a flatbed scan glass for convenient copying, this monochrome laser printer is engineered to scan directly from mobile devices
- Print more, wait less: Developed to optimize efficiency, this replacement for the DCPL2520DW produces a robust and class leading print speed of up to 32 pages per minute (1)
- New, user friendly features : This new Brother monochrome laser printer includes a 250 sheet paper capacity, which helps improve office efficiency with less refills. The HLL2390DW also handles legal and letter sized paper
- Flexible printing: Print envelopes, card stock, and multiple sized paper through the easy to access manual feed slot, allowing you to create professional looking documents with high resolution
- Wireless printing & exceptional support : The easy to link wireless technology allows you to submit print jobs from your laptop, smartphone, desktop, and tablets (2). We provide free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer. At Brother, we want to ensure that your experience with us is exceptional
Brother MFC-L2700DW Drum Unit (OEM) made by Brother - Prints 12,000 Pages
|Part Number||DR 630|
Brother Genuine High Yield Toner Cartridge, TN660, Replacement Black Toner, Page Yield Up To 2,600 Pages, Amazon Dash Replenishment Cartridge
$55.48 in stock
- Brother genuine cartridge: Brother TN 660 is a Brother genuine cartridge: that produces mono laser prints in high quality you can depend on
- Yields up to 2,600 Pages: This replacement high yield black toner cartridge can print approximately 2,600 pages(1)
- Seamless integration: This professional replacement black toner cartridge creates rich blacks and is engineered to work in seamless unison with your Brother laser printer
- Amazon dash replenishment cartridge: Upon activation with your Dash eligible Brother printer, TN 660 replacement cartridges can be automatically ordered through Amazon Dash Replenishment and sent directly to your door
- For use with brother laser printers and all in ones DCP L2520DW, DCP L2540DW, HL L2300D, HL L2305W, HL L2315DW, HL L2320D, HL L2340DW, HL L2360DW, HL L2380DW, MFC L2680W, MFC L2685DW, MFC L2700DW, MFC L2705DW, MFC L2707DW, MFC L2720DW, MFC L2740DW