Dell’s G5 15 SE is targeted. It’s not the best-looking gaming notebook computer or the…
Best Dell Inspiron 11 & 15 3000 Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals
Small laptops, with 11.6-inch displays, have become rather favored by consumers. There are many factors for that, with the simple portability and the affordability of the high cost making these an excellent option for home consumption as well as for many who desire a light machine to transport around. Asus had launched the rather impressive VivoBook F202e this past year, and HP’s TouchSmart 11 ended up being a fairly neat offering aswell. Dell has jumped in to the fray, with the updated Inspiron 11. Why don’t we find out if this matches up to, and perhaps even enhances upon, both direct rivals.
Get Dell Inspiron 11 & 15 3000 in cheapest Price in Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales
Check Price Dell Inspiron 11 & 15 3000 in Walmart, target, bestbuy, ebay,
Build & Design
As soon as you take the Inspiron 11 out of your box, the entire design makeover is striking. It has happened with the Inspiron 14 and the Inspiron 15 versions already, and today even the infant in the pack gets the brand new design. The inspiration from the XPS group of ultrabooks is very much indeed visible, and as we’ve said over and over, that is a positive thing.
Get Upto 60% Off Here
Dell Inspiron Laptop (I31620003BLU) Bali Blue - 11.6, 32GB eMMC Flash, Intel Celeron, 4GB RAM (Pre-Owned)
Get All Amazon Black Friday Offers Right Here
The lid, the keyboard deck and also the underside have all been given the soft feel finish, which does two good stuff – doesn’t make your body glossy and susceptible to scratches and also, having less shine gives the notebook computer a much more complex look. The only slightly shiny factor on the complete machine may be the black bezel around the screen, because of the glass. The dual colour finish – grey on the lid and the lower, and black on the keyboard deck, looks very good.
Port placement is performed on both sides. The proper side spine has one USB port, the ethernet port and a memory card reader, as the left side holds two USB ports, HDMI out and the 3.5mm headphone jack. Viewed from side on, the visual illusion could have you assume that the Inspiron 11 is thinner on the near side and thicker towards the display hinge. But that’s not true, and simply a trick played by the grey colour spilling outward from the bottom.
The Inspiron 11 weighs 1.4 kg, exactly like the Asus VivoBook F202e, but 0.1 kg lighter compared to the HP TouchSmart 11. But, what really must change may be the power adapter. It really is still a pain to transport around a brick, when famous brands Asus and Apple have successfully shifted to the sleeker direct plug-in adapters. Hopefully, 2014 will usher for the reason that change.
In general, the Inspiron 11 is made and made with the focus being on reduced look. And which has worked. From afar, or when it can be sitting on the desk, the notebook looks far more expensive than it really is.
The Inspiron 11 packs an Intel Celeron 2955U processor clocked at 1.4 GHz, along with 2GB of RAM. This dual core processor premiered towards the finish of 2013, and is dependant on Haswell’s 22nm architecture. The HD graphics are also hook upgrade over the Ivy Bridge iteration, at least in some recoverable format, but don’t make an excessive amount of difference in real life. Just to offer you a much better notion of what the rivals offer, we’ve this helpful little table comparing the specifications.
On the performance front, the Inspiron 11 isn’t likely to set any performance charts ablaze. The benchmark scores prove what real life utilization had evidently indicated. For basic usage, this Celeron processor and 2GB of RAM is sufficient. And by basic usage, we mean somewhat of web browsing, emails, music playback and the casual movie playback when linked to a bigger screen via HDMI. However, even within that, you don’t have an excessive amount of headroom to multi-task. Open 4 tabs in Chrome, and other things that you open will need its sweet time. HD movie playback is smooth, but skipping through the timeline isn’t as smooth as on the VivoBook F202e and the HP TouchSmart 11. Yes, the CPU has its limitations, however the bigger bottleneck may be the 2GB of RAM (at least on the review machine that people received), as the other two offer 4GB RAM. In this regard, the TouchSmart 11 and the VivoBook F202e felt more speedily and superior compared to the Inspiron 11, when it found multi-tasking and handling HD media playback.
The Inspiron 11 got a PC Mark 07 score of 1163, as the TouchSmart 11 scored 1360 and the F202e scored 1782 in the same test.
In conditions of how Celeron’s HD graphics perform, the CineBench OpenGL score of 10.39 fps was again the cheapest of the lot. The AMD Radeon HD 8210 GPU in the TouchSmart 11 scored 13.35fps in the same test, as the Intel HD 4000 in the F202e clocked 13.48fps. Obviously, the performance difference doesn’t really result in much in real life, expect that will be equally useless if you want to play the popular game titles.
In conditions of battery life, the overall game changes altogether. For all your shortcomings regarding performance, the Inspiron 11 really impressed on the critical factor – battery life. Till now. The HP TouchSmart 11 was the first choice, with the battery lasting 247 minutes inside our battery backup test. The Inspiron 11 clocked 254 minutes in the same battery test. It could not mean a lot more than a quarter-hour difference in real life usage, but that is clearly a a lot more than welcome bonus for a battery that already easily lasted around 6 hours on an average day at any office.
The 11.6-inch screen includes a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels, which is just about standard across notebooks in this category. It’s natively quite bright and the written text displayed is quite crisp. However, this display does have a tendency to reflect the immediate surroundings back at you, frequently. The touchscreen response is consistent, although small screen means you may well not get the required accuracy continuously, when choosing in a crowded file list.
The keyboard takes some used to, due to small footprint. However, once you do, the main element travel and typing precision will probably be worth applauding. The response is sharp, and the keyboard includes a fairly solid feel to it – signified by the resounding thud for each and every key press. The touchpad is surprisingly big for a notebook computer this size, and that basically supports the gestures when you may well not be using the touchscreen.
To buy or never to buy?
The updated Inspiron 11 could very well be the perfect machine for home users, who may well not desire a notebook for any other thing more than web browsing, emails, media playback and the casual video speak to relatives abroad. Or simply the nice battery life makes this suitable for someone who requires a machine for accessing and focusing on documents, on the run. But that is just about it. This Dell notebook computer falls short on power for tasks any heavier than that. For anybody who would like some semblance of “future-proofing” with regards to performance, the HP TouchSmart 11 or the Asus VivoBook could be sli
Dell Inspiron 11 3000 3185 I3185-A784GRY-PUS 2-in-1 Notebook PC - AMD A9-9420E 1.8 GHz Dual-Core Processor - 4 GB DDR4 SDRAM - 500 GB Hard Drive - 11.6-inch Touchscreen (Renewed)
- Do more with the Windows 10 Home-64 Operating system and AMD's premium A9 processor at 2.60 ghz.
- Memory: 4Gb Ram and up to 500GB of data.
- Display: 11.6" screen with 1366 X 768 resolution.
Dell Inspiron 11 3195, 2 in 1, 7th Gen AMD A9-9420e W/ Radeon R5 Graphics, 4GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM, 64GB HD, 11.6" HD (1366 X 768) LED-Backlit Touch Display (i3195-A525GRY-PUS)
11 used from $219.00
- 7th Generation AMD a9-9420e Processor with Radeon R5 Graphics
- 11 6" Hd (1366 x 768) LED-backlit Touch Display
- 4GB 4GBx1 DDR4 2666MHz
- 64GB eMMC storage
- No Optical Drive
Latest_Dell Inspiron 15 3000 15.6" HD Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display, Intel Celeron Processor 4205U Processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, HDMI, Webcam, Windows 10, BDQPOWER Mouse Pad
- Intel Celeron Processor 4205U (2MB Cache, 1.8 GHz)
- 15.6-inch HD (1366 x 768) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Non-touch Display
- Intel UHD Graphics 610
- 4 GB, 1 x 4 GB, DDR4, 2666 MHz RAM
- 128GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
2020 Newest Dell Inspiron 15 Business Laptop Computer: 15.6" HD Non-Touch Display, Intel 4205U 1.8GHz Processor, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD,WiFi, Bluetooth, HDMI, Webcam, Windows 10 in S Mode, AllyFlexMP
- 【Upgraded】Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY, 1-years warraty on Upgraded RAM/SSD from LASER DIRECT, and original 1-Year Manufacture warranty on remaining components. 15.6-inch HD (1366 x 768) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Non-touch Display
- 【High Speed】Upgrade to 8GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once;256GB PCIe Solid State Drive allows to fast bootup and data transfer
- 【Celeron Processor】Intel Celeron Processor 4205U (2MB Cache, 1.8 GHz)
- 【Windows 10 in S mode】Windows 10 in S Mode lets you focus on running your business instead of your IT faster and safer. You aslo have the option to switch to Windows 10 Home verison easily
- 【Authorized AllyFlex Sports Bundle】AllyFlex Sports Mousepad, Qualcomm DW1810, 1 x 1, 802.11ac with Wi-Fi, Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.1, Media Card Reader | HDMI | 2 x USB 3.1 |1 x USB 2.0 | Headphone/ Mic
Dell Inspiron 11.6 Laptop, Dell 11 3000 11.6" HD Touchscreen 2-in-1 Premium 2019, AMD A9-9420e, 4GB DDR4, 500GB HDD, HDMI BT 4.0 WiFi USB 3.1 HD Webcam MaxxAudio Win 10
- 【Dell Inspiron 2 in 1】 ： AMD Dual-Core A9-9420e Processor, 2.60GHz Base Frequency, 2MB Smartcache
- 【Enough Storage】 ： 4GB 2400MHz DDR4 SDRAM, and 500GB Hard Disk Drive, Exactly Reach Your Expectation with only one option
- 【Dell Inspiron 11.6】 ： 11.6" HD ( 1366 x 768 ) Touch screen Widescreen LED Display, AMD Radeon R5 Graphics Integrated
- 【Quality Ports and Slots】 ： 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB 3.1, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Media Card Reader, 1 x combo headphone / microphone Jack
- 【Operating System】 ： Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Built-in 720p HD Webcam, Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11bgn, Wave MaxxAudio Pro
2020 Newest Dell Inspiron 11 3195 2-in-1 11.6 Inch Touchscreen Laptop (AMD A9-9420e up to 2.7GHz, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB SSD, AMD Radeon R5, WiFi, Bluetooth, HDMI, Windows 10)
5 used from $249.99
- 11.6 inch HD (1366 x 768) LED Backlit Touch Display
- AMD A9-9420e Processor (Dual Core, 2.6Ghz, 1MB Cache, 15W)
- 4GB (1x4GB) 2666MHz DDR4 Non-ECC
- 128GB eMMC Hard Drive
- Windows 10 Home S
2020 Flagship Dell Inspiron 15 3000 3595 Laptop Computer 15.6 inch HD LED Display AMD Core A9-9425 8GB DDR4 256GB SSD AMD Radeon R5 Webcam HDMI WiFi Win 10 + iCarp Wireless Mouse
- 【CUSTOMlZED, Professional Upgraded to】: 8GB RAM | 256GB SSD
- Equipped With The Powerful and Latest 7th Generation AMD A9-Series Processor, AMD Dual-Core A9-9425, (3.1 GHz base frequency, up to 3.7 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 1 MB cache, 2 Threads)
- 15.6 inch HD ( 1366 x 768) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display I Integrated AMD Radeon R5 Graphics
- 1 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 HDMI, 1 RJ45, 1 headphone/microphone combo, 1 multi-format SD media card reader
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-bit), Waves MaxxAudio Pro, 802.11ac 1×1 WiFi and Bluetooth4.1, 3-Cell 42 WHr, Integrated widescreen HD (720p) Webcam with Single Digital Microphone: 【iCarp Wireless Mouse Included】
2019 Dell Inspiron 15 6" HD Touchscreen Flagship Premium Laptop Computer, 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8265U Up to 3.1GHz, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, HDMI, USB 3.0, Bluetooth, WiFi, Windows 10 Home
5 used from $512.99
- Powered by 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8265u mobile Processor smart dual-core processing performance for HD-quality computing. 15. 6" Led backlit touchscreen with True-life HD. Lets you enjoy your favorite movies, shows and games in stunning 1366 x 768 resolution.
- 8GB of DDR4 memory is available to run games, programs and more. 256GB SSD for fast start-up while still has plenty of storage space for your documents and programs.
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 620 for outstanding gaming and streaming video. Hdmi? Port lets you view videos, photos and games right on your HDTV or larger screen
- Integrated Bluetooth 4. 0 technology. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' With other Bluetooth-enabled devices, including speakers, printers and phones. Windows 10 Home 64 Bit, Battery: 4-cell lithium-ion, 0. 9" Thin, 5. 07 lbs Weight, color: black
- Laptop has no DVD Optical Drive.
Newest Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Flagship 2 in 1 11.6" HD LED-Backlit Touchscreen Laptop, AMD A9-9420e up to 2.6GHz, 4GB DDR4, 500GB HDD, AMD Radeon R5, Webcam, WiFi, Bluetooth, HDMI, USB 3.1, Windows 10
- 11. 6-inch HD (1366 x 768) LED-Backlit Touch Display with AMD Radeon R5 shared video memory. LED-backlighting provides a thinner, more energy-efficient screen. AMD Dual-Core A9 9420e 2. 6GHz. Get the speed you need.
- 4GB system Memory for advanced multitasking substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 500GB Serial ATA hard drive for ample file storage space - Holds a significant collection of digital photos, music, HD videos and DVD-quality movies.
- HDMI output expands your viewing options - Connect to an HDTV or high-def monitor to set up two screens side by side or just see more of the big picture. Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer - Supports SD memory card formats.
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit English - Brings back the popular Start menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, such as the Edge web browser that lets you mark up web pages on your screen.